Winter Quest 2005 Schedule
|Friday PM||Sign-in||4:00 PM||7:00 PM
| ||Opening Ritual||5:00 PM||5:30 PM
| ||Dinner||6:00 PM||7:00 PM
| ||Learning Circles||7:30 PM||9:30 PM
|Saturday||Breakfast||7:30 AM||8:30 AM
| ||Learning Circles||9:00 AM||Noon
| ||Lunch||12:30 PM||1:30 PM
| ||Learning Circles||2:00 PM||5:00 PM
| ||Dinner||6:00 PM||7:00 PM
| ||Main Ritual||7:30 PM||9:30 PM
|Sunday ||Breakfast and clear out cabins||7:30 AM 8:30 AM
|  ||Learning Circles||9:00 AM||11:00 AM
|  ||Closing Ritual||11:15 AM||11:45 AM
| ||Lunch||Noon||1:00 PM
|  ||Clean-up and depart||1:00 PM||2:00 PM
Consider Bringing . . .
- Clothes: The weather could be mild (mid 50s) or chilly (low 40s to low
30s) and rainy or snowy. Please bring comfortable clothes for all
possibilities. Bring outdoor gear and sturdy hiking shoes/boots if you plan on
doing any hiking. Remember your ritual clothes if that is part of your path.
- Bedding & Towels: Bedding and towels are provided by the Park. Bring
your own comfort items such as pillows, blankets, teddy bears, etc.
- Bring a blanket, pillow or camp chair for when we circle together.
- Bring items for a community altar and decorating the lodge. Remember to
bring any beautiful cloth you own.
- Bring a chalice, goblet or your favorite mug.
- Bring your drums, rattles and noisemakers.
- Bring handwork, knitting, crocheting, etc. if you do that stuff.
- Journals, pens and art supplies for journaling, if that's your thing.
- Bring a massage table if you wish to exchange massages.
- Anything you think you will need to be comfortable over the weekend.
- Chocolate in any form will be shared and consumed!
- Snack foods and beverages if desired.
The Fairy Stone Lodge and Cabins are heated and air-conditioned. Linens are
provided. Full kitchens and bath facilities are incorporated in the lodge and
each cabin. The lodge is handicapped accessible. Lodge accommodations will be
filled first, then cabins. Most of the beds are bunks, so if you have
problems climbing into a top bunk, please indicate this on your registration
(also indicate if you prefer an upper bunk). We will do our best to
accommodate everyone. Participants staying in the cabins need to clear out of
them Sunday morning before we start the workshops.
Director: Amy Brann
Home: (919) 624-1320
Cell at Fairy Stone (919) 624-1320
Facilities Manager: Lance Brown
Home: (919) 624-6604
Cell at Fairy Stone (919) 624-6604
CSQ President: Dick Merritt
Home: (919) 644-6310
Cell at Fairy Stone: (919) 452-5059
Park Phone Numbers for use in case of emergency. First try to contact the staff
via their cell phones:
276-930-2424 Park Office (9:00 -4:00)
276-930-2212 Asst Manager-All hours
276-930-2028 Park Manager-Emergency Calls, all hours
For more information, contact Amy Brann (Director) at
For more information about Carolina Spirit Quest, please
To contact the webmaster please email
Last updated 12/12/04