Auction of Goods & Services 2005
Come join us for dessert and the fourth annual CSQ Magickal Auction! All day Saturday
you will have the opportunity to bid on some very special items donated by our
members and vendors. The Silent Auction works this way:
- The items and/or description of them will be on bid sheets in the Mess Hall starting
- Simply record your name and bid amount on the description form.
- If someone outbids you, enter a new bid. Bids can be raised in whole
- After the Main Ritual Saturday evening, we will assemble in the Mess Hall
to conclude the auction.
- Bid sheets will be collected and the winners identified.
- For instant gratification items, delivery of the item will be made upon
payment. All other items must be paid for by the end of the Sunday business
A few items may be sold in Live Auction. Stay and participate in the fun. All proceeds
of the auction will go to fund future CSQ projects and events. These funds allow Quest to
try new ideas.
Here are some of the items on offer this year. If you have an item or
service that you would like to donate to the auction or just want to talk about it, please
contact Tracy Britto at email@example.com.
For more information about Carolina Spirit Quest, please
- Heart and Hands Art-Deco Sculpture
- WinterQuest "Behind the Mask" basket - filled with homemade fruit butter, tomato
sauce, vegetable soup stock; rose petal and lavender potpourri from the main ritual,
along with a mask for meditation; plus fresh lavender scones.
- Original Stained Glass Artwork, by BlueMoon
- Child's Cloak, by Magikalchild
- Meditation Kit - Scent of Earth - Bergamot
- Silver’s Spells for Protection, by Silver Raven Wolf
- Moon & Stars Votive Holder and Candle
- Kundalini Snake Incense Dish
- 2 Elo Entuitive 1525L 15 – LCD Touchmonitors
- 2 Pairs of Earrings - Flowers and Hematite
- Yixing Chinese Square Tea Pot
- Framed Water Color Flower Print
- Leaf-Covered Scrapbook/Book of Shadows
- Oriental Carved Cork Landscape
- Decorated Incense Box & Nag Champa Incense Sticks
To contact the webmaster please email Webmaster.
Last updated 3/3/05