Carolina Spirit Quest 2003 Menu
Minor Adjustments/Variations May Occur
- Friday Breakfast
- Board members and staff - early arrivals (non-Board or Staff will need to pay $5)
- Scrambled eggs, toast, bagels, sausage, hash browns, oatmeal, grits, fruit, coffee, tea, juice, milk
- Friday Lunch
- Board, staff, Friday intensive participants (early arrivals not on Board or Staff or registered
for intensive will need to pay $5)
- Grilled veggie wraps - vegan, hamburgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese, veggie burgers - vegan, baked beans, tossed salad, baked apples, beverages
- Friday Dinner
- Prime rib, honey mustard chicken, fettuccini alfredo, stuffed tomatoes, stuffed egg plant - vegan,
sautéed veggies - vegan, rissole potatoes, tossed salad, brownies and ice cream, beverages
- Saturday breakfast
- Same as Friday - except with bacon and French toast
- Saturday Lunch
- Sloppy joes, quesadilla (beef, chicken, vegan), hummus - vegan, sautéed veggies, fruit salad, tossed
salad, potato chips, beverages
- Saturday Dinner
- Roast pork, chicken in pesto with angel hair pasta, veggie lasagna - vegan, garlic mashed potatoes,
sweet potatoes with onion and garlic, ratatouille - vegan, tossed salad, apple cobbler, beverages
- Sunday Breakfast
- Same as Friday with pancakes, sausage, beverages
- Sunday Lunch
- Chicken and dumplings, all left-overs (including meats served as sandwiches), gumbo, veggie burgers,
tossed salad, beverages
For more information about Carolina Spirit Quest, please
- Vegan meals will be located at the end of the serving line; vegans have first choice of these; non-vegans (meat - beef, chicken, pork eaters) will not be served these entrees until all vegans have been served.
- A kitchen is by nature a dangerous place; therefore unescorted, unsupervised, uncontrolled children are not allowed in or through the kitchen.
- Special dietary needs must be emailed or telephoned to Bill Elston - email@example.com or 919-359-0866, before midnight, April 8, 2003.
To contact the webmaster please email Webmaster.
Last updated 3/15/03